Here is the topics you need to cover!
Use the following organization for completing your Legal Brief:
- Citation: Name of Court Case
- Topic: one or more word description about the topic of the case
- Issue: A brief description of the issue at stake. Usually one paragraph is sufficient.
- Facts: a description / list of the case facts.
- Findings: How did the court rule?
- Rationale: How did the court determine its findings? Why? What was the legal basis / precedent?
- Implications: what does that case mean to educators today?