Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Google Docs

A couple weeks ago, when we first met, I was already familiar with Google Docs but had not yet used them with my classes. I decided to take on creating a presentation for my classes using Google Docs so that students who missed class could still have access to the presentation over Mythological Gods & Godesses from Ancient Greece (We're starting the Odyssey).

Here's the presentation:


I adapted it in PowerPoint so that there were animations. This way I could discuss things as they came up, but these were the final slides that students would see. I think it will come in handy when they review for the test, and I look forward to polling them to see how many used it (it is a link on my website).

1 comment:

  1. Okay, some people are just show-offs! I'm going to start wearing a button that says, "I want to blog like Mike!"

    ReplyDelete