Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tablet PC (Ad)venture

As part of the move toward 21st Century skills, it has been my pleasure to test and debug our department's use of tablet PC's.

A couple thoughts I have on this (ad)venture:

  • Having the opportunity for teachers to use this technology means that our students are more likely to see increased use of computers in their education.

  • I will have to change the way I teach some things if this takes the next logical step and moves to students with laptops

  • I am going to have to teach more teachers about using this technology than I am students.

  • Having great tools does not negate the need for intelligent, competent, and student-centered teachers.


Curious if you have any thoughts along those lines or other.
Please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment