Monday, January 9, 2012

Personal Learning Network At Work.

I am always talking to you all, my students, about applying the principles of our Tech and Topics class. Today, I demonstrate what I mean (if any of you are still following me).

This past weekend on The Tempered Radical Blog, I read a post about Walter Dean Myers, the author of a book I teach to freshmen occasionally, Fallen Angels. He is the new Ambassador for YA Lit. and is not pulling any punches when it comes to getting kids reading.

Read the original blog post here, as it is well worth a look at just how important it is to get kids reading, despite some of their fervent desires not to.

I am sharing this with you as part of the interactivity of the web... sharing what you learn with others.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment